Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17, 2010

As you have probably noticed, I have slowed down a bit on the blog page updates. After much thought I have decided to continue blogging/posting photos on Facebook vs. Carmen's blog page. Tough decision, but went w/ what I thought was more manageable (in terms of time). It's so much easier, and I can post from my phone. So - if I do not have you as a friend &/or you are not on Facebook, just let me know & I can email you a picture upon request. ;)

The pics below are from when we went to Deanna Rose Farmstead a few weeks ago. She fed the goats (pics below) - which was the BEST $1 we ever spent. So funny.









































Kinda makes me sad, but I think I will be better about updates through Facebook! Thanks for following us on blogspot for the last two years! :)

1 comment:

MaMa Link said...

Hi, Carmen ~

Cute pictures at the Deanna Rose farm. You did a great job feeding the goats. They will be anxious to have you come back to feed them again.

We have all the baby moos for now. We won't get any more till next spring.

We're still reminded of you every morning when the radio comes on.

Papa will have to tell me when there are new pictures up on Facebook. MeMe is old fashioned and doesn't do Facebook. Keeping up with Email is enough for me.

It's been fun following you on your blog page. It was especially nice when you were a baby and changing so much so quickly.

We love you.

MeMe Link